Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What's my favourite drink?

In honour of St. Paddy's Day and how unexpectedly wasted i got last night, I am going to do another Tuesday Top Ten and recount my top 10 favourite alcoholic beverages.

Honourable mentions go out to the classic dome drinks of vodka limes and rum and cokes - lord knows i love doublefisting 2 dubs and the domeski.

10. Irish Car Bombs
We did these up during the morning on Saturday and they really sent me into a drunken spiral lordy dordy if you are curious of how to make one heres a useful video...

9. Whiskey-Ginger
Gingerale is a very under-rated and under-used mix for drinks and it usually does the trick to mask the taste of even the most heinous of SAQ whiskey. But I seldom take my own advice and choose to drink my drinks strong and nasty

8. Wisers-Dr. Pepper
Thanks to Nicos for introducing this. ME and Ehm had one great summer of drinking tons of this shit and I can't say that I still like it anymore due to the fact that i taste whiskey whenever I drink it but what can you do? There's nothing like drinkin a Q of W then hittin up DT read to get your grind on.

7. Blue Dry 9.1%
This is a sentimental fav from first year when me and bougie used to get 3-4 of these puppies a night and get truly beyond belief drunk. It loses points for how unholy the hangovers are but gains great points for amazing games of 15 where the deck is unbelievably rigged but i still don't realize it.

6. Rockstar Vodkas

Pomegranate is good for you and so it this amazing tasting drink. Its probably the best think you can drink during a hangover and when u have to do morning drinking. It is truly amazing how just 2 of these on top of about 12 beer can truly send you over the edge into blackout mode where you just don't remember anything and do the craziest shit
*bonus points - amazing for use as a microphone

stay tuned for my top 5

3 comments:

... said...

real family friendly mr smut

Nikolai Richie said...

go fuck yourself you piece of trash

Bougie Baby said...

I'm guessing from last night that your number 1 drink will be semen ;-)