Saturday, March 8, 2008

What the f*^% is the movie about?



I was going to title this "Southland Fails" but Joe over at No Way Jose
already used it. This movie makes no sense and is one of those most pretentious pieces of shit i have ever seen. To be fair we didn't even watch half of the movie but this piece of garbage wanted us to stay tuned for nearly 3 hours so that was just not going to happen. Maybe if Morgan Freeman was narrating it would have been better but it sounded so pretentious coming out of Justin Timberlake's mouth, who normally I would say is the man. The Rock is veigh veigh gu and delivers a tour de force but the rest of the cast was dissapointing but they weren't given much to work with so I will forgive them.
My grade: 2.3/10 even lower than the RT rating of 36%.

This makes me want to create a top 10 list for the 10 most dissapointing movies I have ever seen.

10. Southland Tales - I heard it was horrible but damnit i did not want to believe it
9. Blood Diamond - It was good but I expected it to be way better after all it was a Dicaprio vehicle and it was very pretentious
8. All Harry Potters - I heard these books were awesome but theres no way they cuold be after seeing hte first three installments ...boring terrible movies
7. The Pursuit of Happyness - Ehman said this movie was amazing but it sucked balls. It was predictable and boring but Will Smith's son almost salvages it with a tour de force performance.
6. The Simpsons Movie - this movie i actually fell asleep in theatres for
5. The Incredible Hulk - I slept through almost 2 hours of this movie in theatres it was so boring i wanted to poke my eyes out
4. Charlie Wilsons War - this movie was so bad. Julia Roberts looked like a freak and I think her, tom hanks and philip seymour hoffman have become my 3 least favourite actors as a result of it.

okay I can't currently think of anything else I am far too hungover goodbye
3. Cloverfield - I haven't seen this movie but after learning of its 1 hr 29 minutes run time and PG rating, I don't need to ...I was so excited for this JJ Abrams vehicle thats too bad
2. Screaming and Kicking - this was back when it was expected that every Will Ferrell movie woudl be funny but my god this movie was not funny
1. The Davinci Code - There is no way the book was good ...the story is not by any means interesting one of the biggest dissapointments ever

1 comment:

Bougie Baby said...

#1- by far- Michael Clayton