Monday, March 10, 2008

5-1 Rest of the Top Ten TV Shows
Note: I forgot about Kenny vs. Spenny and big love deserves at least an honorable mention and so does flight of the conchords so my apologies but you just can't have it all.


5. The Shield
This is probably one of the most intense and gritty shows on television. Vic Mackey is one of the great macho man characters on TV up there with Jack Bauer and Tony Soprano and boy does he run an amazing strike team. I can't wait for the final season of this shit to go down. Will Vic keep his job and will he kill Shane? I certainly hope so on both parts. Let's hope Dutch boy gets some tail this season aswell and Claudette gets the hell out of Vic's ass and lets him do what he's good..no wait ..great at.

4. Entourage
Maybe you can have it all. Awesome show ...great characters and cast and very entertaining ..once again HBO delivers with Marky Mark inspiring and producing i will never refer to a movie as anything but someone's vehicle from here on out for eternity. Lloyd and Ari are probably 2 of the funniest characters ever also.



3. Dexter
Insane show. Michael C. Hall is completely different from his bitchy, whiny character in Six Feet Under and the rest of the characters and cast are awesome too from Deb to Angel. This show has more twists and turns and shit Dexter has to get out of and you can't imagine him actuall doin it. But since there have only been 2 seasons I won't rank it any higher and see if the third delivers once again.


2. Lost
I'm starting to think I'm not smart enough to watch this show anymore but wow this season came back big dog style. I'm glad the stupid Charlie/Hurley episodes are gone of them foolin around and playing ping pong and shit but I'm sad that I hoped for Charlie to die. Finally every episode we learn something and its getting crazier and crazier ..Michael back? wtf

1. The Sopranos

There's not much I can say about this amazing series that hasn't been said or speculated about that insane ending. I don't want to be cliche sounding but it's probably the best show that has ever been on TV. The final season was insanity!!

1 comment:

Bougie Baby said...

I see your sopranos as best show ever on tv and raise you the wire
but
good list
I'm glad I know your television styles as well as I do, despite my unacceptable oversight on one of jeremy piven's vehicles.